Tips for Coping with Stress
1. Condition Your Mind - If I'm having a long day as nothing seemed going right plus I'm dead tired. I acknowledge it. I acknowledge the current situation, my current mood. If it's beyond my control I'll just take a break until my body recovered.
2. Playlist - If you don't have one, well you need to have one. My playlist always does wonders to me. You can subscribe to Spotify or if you don't have enough energy left... Youtube will do.
3. Put the Phone Down - At this point, most of us have probably accepted stress as a fact of life, but that doesn't mean its good for you. And social media could be contributing to some of these problems. The following are the list of stress associated with social media:
- Comparison Stress - Probably the most obvious way social media brings stress into our lives is by providing us the opportunity to compare ourselves to others.
- Other Stress Rubs Off - Even if you're doing a pretty good job of not comparing yourself to others, the stress of the people you're connected with on social media can rub off on you and ruin your day too.
- FOMO - FOMO, or fear of missing out, is a real part of the social media experience for some people. You scroll through your feed, see everyone having a good time, and worry that you're missing out on something. This can lead to anxiety, which leads to stress.
4. Warm Long Bath - I think this is self-explanatory
5. Aromatherapy Candles - Nothing beat this. Aromatherapy, in the form of calming scents for stress, works by targeting the scent receptors in your brain. You breathe in the scent, for example, from a stress relief candle, and the molecules in the scent go in through your nose, which triggers the parts of the brain responsible for calming you down.
Try this signature scent from Aubert & Amandine JOY its a wick scented aromatherapy candle in Ylang Ylang and Orange.
Enjoy the fresh, floral, sweet, slightly fruity, fragrant, yet delicate. Floral notes are tamped down with fresh citrus scent of mandarin oranges
JOY Essential oil: Ylang Ylang Fragrance Family: Floral